Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 68 - Feeling Amazing (and looking pretty good, too)!

Hi Everyone:

So, it is day 68 post-op...I have begun training and I feel great.  I started P90X yesterday with Chest & Back.  Today was Plyometrics (jumping)...it's all sorts of squats, jumps and cardio.  It was really hard but you feel so good afterwards.  I then took Laila on a 1-mile run (yeah, I said run).  So, I'm feelin' pretty wiped right now but I feel great at the same time. 

My weight is 248 and I am a 44" waist.  Pre-surgery...330 and a 54"/56" waist.  Oh, and those 44" pants/shorts are starting to get loose.  As I do P90X, they are going to get very loose very quickly.  I don't mind...I don't have a lot of money to replace clothes, but the smaller they are for men, the cheaper they are - so bring it on!

So, all in all, life is great.  Here is a picture I took on Saturday.  There are some positive things happening on the job front as well...let's hope...next time we talk I will definitely be in better shape and I may be employed :-D

Thanks for reading...talk to you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment