Wednesday, April 21, 2010

18 Hours to Surgery - An Intro to My New Best Friend

Doctor's orders: Drink 8-10 oz of Magnesium Citrate (a strong laxative) when you wake up and immediately follow with water. Continue drinking water throughout the day. Stop all fluids after midnight.

Question: How does one successfully continually hydrate if said person cannot stay out of the bathroom long enough to make it to the kitchen?

So, with that being said, I would like to introduce you to my new best friend,the porcelein throne itself, John L. Crapper.

I have a strong feeling in my gut(something like an alien about to pop out and start singing at a diner counter) that a majority of the next 18 hours will be spent with my friend, pondering life and the human digestive system.

The Klumps talked about a colon cleansing...I'm pretty sure they meant systematic colon erradication.  I highly doubt there will be anything left. My body doesn't seem to want it anymore. Given the current state of things, I don't blame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment